Chopper grip

(Sport: Tennis)


Also known as the frying-pan grip, this refers to the way the racket can be held when serving.

Videos containing the term 'Chopper grip'




Nearby Terms

Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z