Dummy frame

(Sport: Shooting - Rifle Shooting)


Used for marking in British and Commonwealth full-bore shooting. Replaced by a frame with a colored panel after it is lowered following each shot.

Videos containing the term 'Dummy frame'




Nearby Terms

Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z