(Sport: Rowing)


Also called a swivel, it supports the oar. It pivots from a vertical pin attached to the end of the outrigger, and has a latch or gate that can be unscrewed and lifted so that the oar may be removed.

Videos containing the term 'Rowlock'




Nearby Terms

Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z