Split end

(Sport: American Football)


This position is similar to a tight end, except that he stands a few yards from the offensive line.

Videos containing the term 'Split end'




Nearby Terms

Browse by Letter: # A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z